- First and Second place prizes will be awarded for costumes that display the most outstanding quality, accuracy, effort, and presentation.
- Costumes may be homemade or store-bought
- Winners will be chosen by SuperNova Staff
How to Enter
- Visit any of our SuperNova Smoke Shop Locations IN COSTUME between October 18th, 2021, and October 31st, 2021.
- Photograph yourself or get someone to help you photograph yourself IN THE STORE while in costume, submit your photo using our official entry page on the SuperNova website, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- That’s it! You’re entered!
Terms Of Entry
SuperNova Smoke Shop may need to record and exploit videos and/or pictures (“Media”) for lawful business purposes. All persons who enter (Contestants) have granted SuperNova Smoke Shop full rights to use submitted and/or recorded Media for any legitimate purpose decided by the SuperNova Smoke Shop or its affiliates, agents, sponsors, organizers, franchisees and assigns.
Contestants hereby consent that he/she has chosen to be voluntarily engaged in any footage produced at SuperNova Smoke Shop, Supernova franchisees or any other places. Contestants hereby grant non-exclusive consent to SuperNova Smoke Shop in regard to Media release or any part in any form. Contestants hereby give Supernova Smoke Shop and its employees, representatives, and authorized media organizers permission to use submitted photos as well as to print, photograph, and record for use in audio, video, advertisement, or any other electronic, digital, and printed media related to the contest. Contestant grants right to SuperNova Smoke Shop for development, production, editing, mixing, advertising, promotion, distribution, exhibition or exploitation of any photographs or footage taken with Contestants. SuperNova Smoke Shop may release Media on the website, social media platforms, publications, news releases, and in other advertisements related to the business. Contestants also grant irrevocable license to use the Media in connection with the rights of the Media to be used for showcasing on any platform or products.
Contestant acknowledges that Supernova Smoke Shop has absolute right on the Media to use, exhibit, display, print, edit, broadcast and distribute, for any business purpose. Contestant hereby releases, waives, discharges, and covenants not to sue Supernova Smoke Shop, its other Contestants, officers, and agents from all liability. Upon execution of this consent by entry Supernova Smoke Shop shall be deemed to have assigned rights in and to the Media for use in any form. Supernova Smoke Shop shall have:
- full ownership rights of the Media in raw and final production.
- full editorial permission regarding the Media.
- all rights to re-edit and use all submitted images and recorded materials forever without any obligations and limitations.
- all rights to use and exploit the Media for print or advertising purposes.
- all rights to use across any social media platform and any newly emerging technologies.
- the right to make video packages based on the Media, any part thereof, or any sequences of characters.
- the right to distribute, exhibit and otherwise exploit any such pictures or videos in all media and by any means now known or hereafter devised in all forms.
- the right to manufacture, distribute and otherwise exploit all forms of Media and to combine such Media with other videos, audios, or pictures.
- the right to copyright Media, productions, recordings, music, voice, and all other copyrightable works based on or derived from the Media and to secure copyright and trademark protection to all works based on or derived from the Media.
- the right to release or continue exploitation of the Media during and after the end of the contest and for future contests.
Contestant acknowledges that he/she has no interest or ownership in the Media or the copyright in the Media and that any Media may be released without compensation or notice to Contestant. The Contestant shall not claim any compensation or royalty on the Media. Contestant further acknowledges that the name and identity of the Contestant may be revealed in the Media or by descriptive text or comment.
BY SUBMITTING AND ACCEPTING THE CONTEST ENTRY FORM, THE CONTESTANT REPRESENTS THAT HE/SHE TAKE COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS/HER OWN ACTIONS UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS. CONTESTANT AGREES TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF ITS TERMS, AND WAIVES SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS AS DESCRIBED HEREIN. CONTESTANT FULLY UNDERSTANDS THAT IT IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY. CONTESTANTS SHALL NOT DEMAND TO REMOVE MEDIA OR ANY PART DURING OR AFTER THE CONTEST TERM. CONTESTANT EXPRESSLY AGREES TO WAIVE, INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND DISCHARGE SUPERNOVA SMOKE SHOP OR ITS ANY ASSOCIATE, REPRESENTATIVES, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, FRANCHISEES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS, FROM ANY LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION AND JUDGMENTS, LOSSES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES, ARISING DURING OR AFTER THE CONTEST, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, TERM AND/OR CONDITION OF THIS FORM. CONTESTANT AGREES TO VOLUNTARILY GIVE UP OR WAIVE ANY RIGHT THAT CONTESTANT OTHERWISE HAS TO BRING A LEGAL ACTION.